Our commitment is to ensure that when a Cathedral Grammar boy or girl graduates for
- They are familiar with a wide range of fiction and non-fiction writing.
- They understand and can readily apply a range of mathematical concepts.
- They have a general understanding of scientific concepts that helps explain the natural and technological worlds.
- They have sound cultural and global awareness through exposure to the lessons of history and current social issues.
- They have explored, and have a passion for further exploring, the richness of life through music, art, drama and religious studies.
- They are self-motivated in extending their skills and knowledge across the board.
- They are perpetually curious about the world around them.
- They are reflective learners who question, debate, justify, reason and share ideas and opinions.
- They are creative thinkers who are confident in expressing themselves and experimenting with fresh ways of communication and expression.
- They are able to account for contradictions and balance risk and reward in all their actions.
- They engage positively and constructively with others at all times.
- They listen actively and sensitively to others.
- They express personal beliefs and feelings while being sensitive to the beliefs and feelings of others.
- They can communicate confidently and effectively with different audiences over various media in a variety of settings.
- They prioritise tasks effectively and are flexible when circumstances change.
- They organise their personal environment while being sensitive to the needs of others around them.
- They plan and manage their time and tasks to consistently good outcomes.
- They use technology to its fullest potential in organising themselves.
- They are closely involved in community activities.
- They take personal responsibility for commitments to their communities.
- They work productively and collaboratively as a matter of course.
- They are open to and aware of the spiritual dimension in their lives.